Three Pesky Questions That Strike Fear in the Hearts of Authors
This session deals with the three most important questions agents and editors ask when talking to authors.
- “Why is your book unique?”
- “Why would anyone want to read it?”
- “Who is your target audience?”
What conferees will learn by attending this session:
- Authors will learn how to decipher and define the unique elements of their book.
- Authors will learn how to pull out the universally appealing essentials of their book that will encourage demand.
- Authors will learn how to define promote to their target audience.